As the national Canon Authorised Professional Service Facility, Image Supply Systems provides both chargeable and warranty camera repairs, and facilitates repairs for further inspection with the Service Centre in Canon Elstree, UK.
1) Eligible Camera Models
Repair service available for the following Canon camera models:
- Professional Canon EOS Camera models:
EOS 6D, EOS 7D, EOS 7D Mark II, EOS 5D ,EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 5DS, EOS 5DS R, EOS-1D Mark II, EOS-1D Mark II N, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS-1Ds, EOS-1Ds Mark II, EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1D X, EOS-1D X Mark II.
- Non-professional Canon EOS Camera models:
EOS 500D, EOS 550D, EOS 600D, EOS 650D, EOS M, EOS 1000D, EOS 1100D.
- Canon Lenses and Flashguns:
We also service the current range of Canon EF lenses and flashguns.
- Canon Video Cameras:
LEGRIA HF G40, LEGRIA HF R88, LEGRIA HF R86, LEGRIA HF R806 , EOS C300 Mark II, EOS C100, C100 Mark II, XF305, XF205, XF200, XF105, XF100, XA35, XA30 and XC15.
2) Sending Your Camera
NOTE: Warranty repairs must be accompanied by proof of purchase to validate the warranty.
CPS repairs must be accompanied by proof of CPS membership.(Contact us for information on membership)
- Equipment may be delivered to our Service Centre in person or by delivery service. Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm (excl. bank holidays in ROI)
- If you are sending your camera to us by post or courier service, please fill in the Repair Service Form and send it with your equipment.
- Remove all batteries and memory cards.
- If you bring your camera equipment to our Service Centre, we will give you a Service Receipt with your repair reference number.
- If you send your equipment using a delivery service, we will email you within 24 hours with confirmation of receipt.
3) Warranty Repairs
- Upon validation of warranty, warranty repairs are carried out within 7 working days from receipt of equipment (subject to availability of parts).
- If your repair is going to exceed this time frame we will notify you by email before the 7 days are complete.
4) Non-Warranty Repairs
- Evaluation Fees:
- Evaluation fees apply to faults caused by impact/ water damage: €95 ex VAT @13.5%
- Evaluation charges must be paid at time of receipt of your equipment. The evaluation fee is deductible from the repair charge if you proceed with repair.
- Fee Estimate:
- A qualified technician examines your camera to assess the repair requirement.
- Within 5 working days from receipt of equipment, we will email the quotation for repair to you, requesting authorisation to proceed.
- Within 5 working days from your quotation acceptance, the repair will be completed, subject to availability of repairs.
- If your repair is going to exceed this time frame we will notify you by email before the 5 days are
- Refusal of estimate – If you decide not to proceed upon receipt of your repair quotation, the equipment will be returned to you unrepaired.
5) CPS Repairs
- Upon validation of CPS membership & warranty, repairs are carried out within 5 working days from receipt of equipment (subject to availability of parts).
- Within 2 working days from receipt of equipment, we will email the quotation for repair to you, requesting authorisation to proceed.
- CPS repairs are carried out within 3 working days from receipt of equipment (subject to availability of parts).
Access Repair Form
Contact us by telephone on +353 (0)1 4782520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org