Our next Canon Service Clinic for professional digital SLR equipment will be held on Tuesday 24th and Wednesday 25th March 2020
The Canon Service Clinic is a complimentary service provided by Image Supply Systems twice annually. Standard complimentary servicing includes lens cleaning, sensor cleaning and issue diagnosis.
Tuesday 24th March 2020 11am – 5pm
Wednesday 25th March 2020 9am – 3pm
Image Supply Systems, 6A Liberty Lane, Camden Row, Dublin 8.
Our Showroom and Service Centre are conveniently located less than 10 minutes walking distance from St. Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2. Map and directions
Due to the volume of equipment to be serviced, ***minimum turnaround time is 3-4 hours***
Customers will be given a Service Receipt for items deposited and advised of service time.
Eligible Professional DSLR Range
EOS 6D, EOS 6D Mark II, EOS 7D, EOS 7D Mark II,
EOS 5D, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 5D Mark IV, EOS 5DS, EOS 5DS R
EOS-1D Mark III, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS-1Ds Mark II, EOS-1Ds Mark III,
EOS-1D X, EOS-1D X Mark II.
HOW TO BOOK
- Please note that a maximum of two camera bodies and two lenses from the eligible model range will be accepted for servicing per person.
- Due to the volume of equipment to be serviced, only pre-booked equipment will be serviced.
- Customers will be given a service receipt and advised of turnaround time.
Email the following details to email@example.com
- Clinic booking reference “CSC March 2020“
- Full name
- Contact phone number
- Postal address
- Equipment model(s) you wish to bring to the Clinic
- Preferred Service Clinic day i.e. Tuesday 24th OR Wednesday 25th March
For further information contact us on 01 4782520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org