Brendan Nourse, Sales Director, Image Supply Systems The Clonmell Room, No. 17 Harcourt Street.
& Eamonn Siggins, Chief Executive of CPA Ireland.
The Institute of Certified Public Accountants (CPA) headquarters in Clonmell House caters for continuous professional development training for all CPA members. Presentation technology was recently upgraded in the Georgian building, taking advantage of latest interactive systems that would enhance training activities and befit a unique setting.
Located in Clonmell House No. 17 Harcourt St. Dublin, the CPA headquarters occupy a prestigious Georgian building, which was Dublin’s original Mansion House. Dating back to 1778, Clonmell House displays many original decorative qualities including beautiful plasterwork and cornicing, and retains protected structure status.
The Institute provides an excellent continuous professional development (CPD) programme, ensuring that all CPA members remain at the leading edge of their profession right throughout their careers.
Covering a broad range of topics many of which are disseminated in house in both the Clonmell Room and Council Room, it was necessary to ensure the Institute chose state of the art technology that would enhance the delivery of any event.
When they decided to install large-scale interactive presentation screens in both rooms, it was essential to select an AV provider with the necessary skills and expertise to work in this distinctive setting.
“When we decided to install large-scale interactive presentation screens it was essential to select an AV provider with the necessary skills and expertise to work in this distinctive setting,” said Eamonn Siggins, Chief Executive of the CPA. “The expert advice we received an attention to detail displayed by Image Supply Systems was second to none.”
Image Supply Systems provided a high quality solution to meet specific CPA requirements;optimum functionality, installation without negative impact and design that would compliment the unique setting.
- Mounting and cabling restraints meant that the interactive screens could not be fixed to the wall and cabling had to run under-floor. Traditional wall-mounted whiteboards would not suit.
- Two professional 70″ HD Sharp monitors featuring Easy-to-use Original Pen Software were fitted in the Clonmell Room and Council Room, and integrated with the existing sound systems.
- Superior quality presentation and innovative functionality.
- Facilitates engaging interactive learning.
- User friendly, intuitive design, which caters for a range of users.
- Installation and high standard of finish achieved without negative impact on setting.
For further information about touch screen solutions please contact our Audio Visual Sales Department
on 01 478 2520 or email email@example.com .