The SMART Room System for Microsoft Lync brings Microsoft Lync into meeting rooms providing seamless voice, video and data collaboration.
SMART worked directly with Microsoft to develop the turnkey solution for meeting rooms that simplifies the collaboration experience for both virtual and face-to-face participants. Connecting to the Microsoft Lync platform, the SMART Room System provides seamless online collaboration through sharing of real-time video, voice and data, without the need for extra hardware or software.
The integrated solution is designed for rich and dynamic meeting experiences. Featuring SMART’s industry-leading interactive displays, meeting participants can share ideas creatively and effectively.
The SMART Room System for Lync offers much faster meeting start-up time than the average 8-10 minutes required, as indicated by Microsoft’s internal studies. Start-up time for an active session with full access to audio, video and presentation data is reduced to a single click.
SMART Room System includes
- one or more SMART Board® interactive displays
- an ultra wide-angle, high definition camera offering 109-degree field of view
- customised speakers and microphones
- an extra-large room control console with an 11.6” (29.5 cm) display
Each component has been specifically designed and manufactured by SMART for seamless integration ensuring a consistently rich meeting experience that enables productive, dynamic collaboration for all participants.
Exclusive benefits of the SMART Room System for Microsoft Lync:
- An ultra-wide-angle, high definition camera with a 109° field of view enables remote participants to see the entire room without the need for pan/tilt/zoom functionality. Created by SMART, the camera offers the widest field of view of any high definition video conferencing camera.
- SMART’s echo-cancelling microphone and speakers provide crystal-clear 3D audio. Up to four SMART microphones can be daisy-chained together to support a wide variety of meeting room size and configurations.
- A custom-designed codec is housed within the display enabling native connectivity to Microsoft Lync. Simply install and configure the SMART Room System and connect to Microsoft Lync. No additional hardware or software required.
- An optional customised wall stand and cable routing system simplifies installation and eliminates the need for wall reinforcement.
- The largest interactive display option – 84” (213.36cm) – ideal for viewing highly detailed content and provides an unparalleled collaboration space.
- With the largest array of interactive display options – 1 x 70” (177.8 cm), 1 x 84” (213.36cm) or 2 x 70” (213.36cm) – the SMART Room System accommodates room sizes ranging from 100 ft 2 to 16 participants.
- SMART has optimised the desktop control module with an extra-large 11.6” (29.5cm) screen that provides users the ability to easily control meeting content and perform actions such as changing the screen layout, displaying data and visuals and emailing notes at the end of the session. Specialised cabling optimises touch performance and provides a faster response time.
Pricing & Availability
The SMART Room System for Microsoft Lync is expected to begin shipping globally in summer 2013 and will be available in three sizes.
For pricing and further information contact Image Supply Systems on 01 4782520
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.