Image Supply Systems, a leading provider of professional audio visual and video conferencing solutions is looking for an Audio Visual Installation Engineer.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience in AV and video conferencing integration in the professional environment.
- Full time
- Based in Dublin and travel nationwide.
- The Audio Visual Installation Engineer will be responsible for installing and commissioning full AV solutions typically comprising of display screens, touchscreens, projectors, audio, room control and video conferencing systems, digital signage, wireless presentation solutions.
- Familiarity with Crestron, Extron and AMX control systems is an advantage.
- The role will primarily involve AV integration works in construction, refurbishment and upgrade projects, particularly in the Education, Corporate, Healthcare and Public Sectors.
- You will work closely with the AV Sales Director, Operations Manager, Service Administrator and fellow engineers onsite. You will also work with project teams including architects, building contractors and electrical engineers.
- Minimum of two years experience installing and commissioning professional audio visual and video conferencing equipment.
- Ability to read and follow instruction on CAD drawings essential.
- Must have excellent communication skills, and maintain a professional approach with Clients and project teams.
- Must possess excellent problem-solving and diagnosis skills.
- A full clean drivers license is essential for the position.
- Current FAS Safe Pass certification is preferable (Safe Pass certification will be essential for project works)
- All candidates must speak English fluently
Commensurate with experience.
Please send your application and CV via email, fax or post to Caroline Reilly:
FAO: Caroline Reilly
Fax No.: +353 (0)1 478 3953
Image Supply Systems
6A Liberty Lane,
D08 FX 66