Image Supply Systems is a leading provider of professional audio visual and conferencing solutions serving Irish and international markets. Due to ongoing expansion we are looking for an Audio Visual Support Engineer.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience in an AV and video conferencing/ IT onsite support role. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly competitive, friendly and progressive company, which offers great opportunities for career progression within the AV industry.
- Full time and permanent
- Based in Dublin
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provision of onsite first line audio visual and video conferencing technical support to Clients (Helpdesk operates 8am-5pm Monday – Friday)
- Escalation to field engineering team for onsite repairs and our workshop service support team.
- Updating Clients ticketing system accurately with strong attention to detail.
- Raising RMAs for Client equipment with the manufacturer
- Provision of technical reports and updates to the Client’s customers.
- All candidates should have:
- A minimum of two years’ experience working within an AV and VC/IT support role.
- Strong computer literacy (essential). Required applications include Windows/MAC OS, Microsoft Mail, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Proficiency using remote support tool applications is required (Team-viewer, Remote Desktop).
- Excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Fluency in English and a professional telephone manner.
- Excellent organisational skills, particularly under pressure.
- Full, clean driving license.
Available upon request.
Please send your application and CV via email to Caroline Reilly: