Video conferencing has revolutionised the way people communicate.
The introduction of flexible technology, broader platform choices and higher quality broadband means that high definition video conferencing is easily achieved at a widespread level, allowing for better collaboration and communication between individuals and organisations across the globe.
Video collaboration is the new standard in communication.
Choosing a Video Conferencing Solution
With multiple options in the marketplace, it can be difficult to decide which solution is right for your business. Or perhaps you have a predefined standard that is used throughout your organisation.
We tailor video conferencing solutions to suit your specific operational requirements, ensuring that goals of improved collaboration, enhanced productivity and reduced costs are achieved.
Video Conferencing Options
Room-based Systems – Polycom, Cisco and LifeSize VC specialists
Desktop Systems – Videxio and Microsoft Skype for Business VC specialists
Cloud-based Platforms – Videxio Cloud Video Conferencing
Enjoy high quality video conferencing from the device of your choice, the location of your choice and the network of your choice. Bring your worlds together on video – affordably and simply.
Videxio products include virtual meeting rooms, personal video accounts, endpoint subscriptions, MyVidexio portal, MyMeeting Video software client and MyMeeting Audio app.Sign up for a free Videxio trial
Skype for Business
Messaging, meetings and screen sharing all in one app that works with Microsoft Office.
Meetings and calls with anyone
– Meet with up to 250 people – even if they’re not on Skype for Business. All they need is a phone or internet connection.
Powerful productivity with Office
– See your contacts’ online statuses, schedule meetings in Outlook, and start conversations from apps like Word and PowerPoint.
Security and control
– Conversations are protected by strong authentication and encryption, and you manage employee accounts and features.
Image Supply Systems are accredited to install all the leading video conferencing solutions from personal desktop systems through to telepresence rooms.
Working with national and international organisations, we provide world-class video conferencing facilities for global communications.
Video Conferencing Applications
Video conferencing is utilised for a broad range of applications including:
- Meetings and consultation
- Interactive learning
- Recruitment and interviewing
- Telemedicine, medical training and consultation
- Manufacturing team collaboration
- Financial services communications
- Pharmaceutical production
- Retail industry communications and service delivery