With close to 12,000 students, including more than 2,000 international students each year, the University of Limerick (UL) is a young and enterprising university with a proud record of innovation in education and scholarship. (www.ul.ie)
Excellence in teaching and learning facilities is crucial to the University’s operations.
Image Supply Systems has fulfilled audio visual and conferencing requirements in UL for over nine years.
Completed projects include the implementation of a multi-site video conferencing network to support research and learning initiatives in UL and associated medical training centres in Limerick, Galway, Kerry, Offaly and Kilkenny.
- Implement unified communications to support and enhance the research and learning activities across multiple sites
- Deliver a fully integrated solution combining video conferencing and audio visual systems
- Provide consistent infrastructure with optimum user friendliness
- Polycom Video Conferencing
- Commercial LED Display
- Projection Systems
- Integrated Sound
- Reliable and flexible professional quality systems
- Enhanced teaching and learning experience for University of Limerick staff and students
- User-friendly control allows for optimum each of use
Image Supply Systems continues to provide technical support for installed AV and conferencing systems.