As the national Canon Authorised Professional Service Facility, Image Supply Systems provides both chargeable and warranty camera repairs, and facilitates repairs for further inspection with the Service Centre in Canon Elstree, UK.
Canon Professional Services (CPS) is currently a free service that provides Canon professional photo and video users with information and support.
The Image Supply Systems CPS Programme is designed for the benefit of imaging professionals in Ireland who work regularly with Canon professional photo and video products.
- 5 day repair turnaround upon validation of CPS membership and warranty.
- Access to loan exchange equipment during repair.
- Exclusive invitation to the biannual Image Supply Systems Canon Service Clinic.(The next Canon Service Clinic will run in April 2013 and it will be open to ISSCPS members only)
- Special equipment hire pricing. As a Canon EOS Professional Centre, we hold a full range of rental stock, providing a wide range of bodies, lenses and accessories.
- Test drive opportunites to try before you buy.
Qualifying for Membership:
- Qualification depends on registered equipment. The minimum requirement is two qualifying camera bodies and three qualifying lenses.
- A full list of qualifying products for CPS membership is available here.
Applying for Membership:
Image Supply Systems will process your application and register eligible photographers to the ISSCPS programme.
- Confirm that you own a minimum of two qualifying camera bodies and three qualifying lenses, by referring to the list of qualifying products.
- Complete the registration form (PDF / Word) and submit the form to Image Supply Systems Service Department in person, by email, fax or post.
- NOTE: If you wish to avail of the next Canon Service Clinic in April 2013, please submit your registration form by 31st January 2013. Required Information
- You are asked for a valid Irish home address and email account, the model of your equipment (please take care with inputting of the exact model name, for example the EF100mm f/2.8 Macro lens is different to the EF100mm f/2.8 Macro USM lens) and the serial number of each item (see the How can I find the serial numbers? article)
- Image Supply Systems will process your application. Upon registration a unique ISSCPS membership number will be generated, which we will email to you within 3 days of registration. Within 1-4 weeks of registering you will be sent your new ISSCPS membership card. If you haven’t received your new card after four weeks please email Image Supply Systems CPS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Mark Maher in Image Supply Systems on 01 478 2520
or email email@example.com. Additional information is also available on the Canon Professional Network website.