As the national Canon Authorised Professional Service Facility, Image Supply Systems provide both chargeable and warranty camera repairs, and facilitates repairs for further inspection with the Service Centre in Canon Elstree, UK.
Canon Professional Services Programme information available here
1) Sending In your camera
NOTE: Warranty repairs must be accompanied by proof of purchase to validate the warranty.
CPS repairs must be accompanied by proof of CPS membership.
(please contact us for information on membership)
• Equipment may be delivered to our service centre in person or by delivery service. Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm (excl. bank holidays)
• If you are sending your camera to us by post or courier service, please fill in this service docket and send it with your equipment.
• Remove all batteries and memory cards.
• If you deliver your equipment by hand we will give you a Service Receipt with your repair reference number.
• If you send your equipment to us we will email you within 24 hours with confirmation of receipt and a Service Receipt with your repair reference number.
2) Warranty repairs
• If your repair is going to exceed this time frame we will notify you by email before the 7 days are complete.
3) Non-warranty repairs
Evaluation Fees for Non-Professional Equipment
• If your equipment is part of the non-professional range, a repair assessment/ evaluation fee will apply.
Applicable models: EOS 10D, EOS 20Da, EOS 20D, EOS 30D, EOS 60Da, EOS 300D, EOS 350D, EOS 400D, EOS 450D, EOS 500D, EOS 550D, EOS 600D, EOS 650D, EOS M, EOS 1000D, EOS 1100D.
Evaluation charges for non-professional equipment:
General faults excluding impact/water damage €45 ex VAT @13.5%
Impact/ water damage €95 ex VAT @13.5%
• Evaluation charges must be paid at time of receipt of your equipment. The evaluation fee is deductible from the repair charge if you proceed with repair.
• A qualified technician examines your camera to assess the repair requirement.
• Within 5 working days from receipt of equipment, we will email the quotation for repair to you, requesting authorisation to proceed.
• Within 5 working days from your quotation acceptance, the repair will be completed.
• If your repair is going to exceed this time frame we will notify you by email before the 5 days are
• Refusal of estimate – If you decide not to proceed upon receipt of your repair quotation, the
equipment will be returned to you unrepaired. Evaluation charges for non-professional equipment are non-refundable.
4) CPS repairs
• Upon validation of CPS membership & warranty, repairs are carried out within 5 working days from receipt of equipment (subject to availability of parts).
• Within 2 working days from receipt of equipment, we will email the quotation for repair to you, requesting authorisation to proceed.
• CPS repairs are carried out within 3 working days from receipt of equipment (subject to availability
Contact us on +353 (0)1 4782520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org