Image Supply Systems in association with Canon Ireland will host Canon Video half-day training sessions in our city centre showrooms, featuring guidance on shooting techniques to enhance your video projects.
– Demonstration of video techniques to enhance your projects using sample footage of Steve O’Reilly’s own productions.
– Choosing the right camera for your work.
– Setting up your camera for shooting; the basics and recommended accessories to help achieve professional quality results.
– Q & A / follow up discussion.
– Those who are already shooting video and are interested in developing their video-making skills, and understanding of video equipment.
– Particularly suited to photo agency, newspaper, semi-state organisation and freelance video/ photography professionals.
About the Trainer
Steve O’Reilly is a Director of Photography with 20 years experience shooting and directing TV series, feature length documentaries and commercials. Steve’s career highlight to date was co-shooting the multi-award winning feature length documentary ‘The Summit’, which received international acclaim following it’s recognition at Sundance Film Festival.
As an early adaptor to new technology, Steve shot the first Irish TV series that was entirely shot on EOS 5D Mark II. He has shot extensively with Cinema EOS since the EOS C300’s first arrival in early 2012. He later embraced 4k with the Cinema EOS 1DC. His current camera of choice for documentary and commercial work is Cinema EOS C100 Mark II.
Date & Times:
Wednesday 29th March 2017
Session 1: 9.30am – 12.30pm
Session 2: 1.30pm – 4.30pm
NOTE: The content in Session 1 & 2 is the same.
Image Supply Systems
6A Liberty Lane, Camden Row, Dublin 8.
(Directions available here)
Fees & Booking:
Training fee € 75 per person.
A limited number of places are available.
Payment will be required at time of booking.
To book a place please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: Please ensure to include your preferred session time in email correspondence.
Contact Mark Maher
Tel: +353 (0)1 4782520