Our next Canon Service Clinic for professional digital SLR equipment will be held on Wednesday 19th and Thursday 20th October 2016 in our Dublin city centre showroom and service department.
The Canon Service Clinic is a complimentary service provided by Image Supply Systems twice annually.
Standard complimentary servicing includes lens cleaning, sensor cleaning and issue diagnosis.
Wednesday 19th October 2016 11am – 5pm
Thursday 20th October 2016 9am – 3pm
Image Supply Systems, 6A Liberty Lane, Camden Row, Dublin 8.
Our Showroom and Service Centre are conveniently located less than 10 minutes walking distance from
St. Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2. Map and directions
Due to the volume of equipment to be serviced, ***minimum turnaround time is 3-4 hours***
Customers will be given a Service Receipt for items deposited and advised of service time.
Eligible Professional DSLR Range:
EOS 6D, EOS 7D, EOS 7D Mark II,
EOS 5D ,EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 5DS, EOS 5DS R
EOS-1D Mark II, EOS-1D Mark II N, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS-1D Mark IV,
EOS-1Ds, EOS-1Ds Mark II, EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1D X, EOS-1D X Mark II.
HOW TO BOOK:
- Please note that a maximum of two camera bodies and two lenses from the eligible model range will be accepted for servicing per person.
- Due to the volume of equipment to be serviced, only pre-booked equipment will be serviced.
- Customers will be given a service receipt and advised of turnaround time.
Email the following details to email@example.com
- Clinic booking reference “CSC October 2016 “
- Full name
- Contact phone number
- Postal address
- Equipment model(s) you wish to bring to the Clinic
- Preferred Service Clinic day i.e. Wednesday 19th OR Thursday 20th October 2016.
For further information contact us on 01 4782520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org