An Garda Síochána, the national police service of Ireland, is headquartered in Dublin’s Phoenix Park, and is represented in every county in Ireland. In order to support An Garda Síochána’s operations nationwide, comprehensive and integrated information and communications technology is essential.
Efficient presentation and transfer of information is crucial in daily activities, so audio visual systems play a key role in ICT infrastructure.
Video conferencing systems cater for efficient communications throughout the conferencing network. Superior quality projection solutions provide reliable 24-hour presentation for round-the-clock monitoring. Training facilities require robust, high quality projection and audio solutions.
ISS Audio Visual has assisted in the development of training and communications for An Garda Síochána. We have installed audio visual and video conferencing technology in a number of locations including Garda Headquarters Phoenix Park, the Garda College Templemore and regional headquarters throughout the country.
- The roll out of video conferencing systems at regional headquarters throughout the country was planned carefully to ensure smooth integration with associated communications infrastructure. The selected systems cater for a comprehensive range of functions but are designed to be very user friendly.
- High quality AV systems were designed to cater for reliable and effective communication in training and meeting facilities.
- Integrated room control systems and intuitive interfaces cater for optimum ease of use.
- Robust projection systems, which produce high image quality, are installed to provide continuous monitoring in control rooms.
- Image Supply Systems continues to support all audio visual and video conferencing systems we have installed in An Garda Síochána locations.
– The implementation of the video conferencing network has resulted in greater efficiency in communication between sites and a significant reduction in travel time.
– Audio visual suites provide fast access to information and ability to share data quickly.
– Highly intuitive system design encourages fast user adoption.
– Pro active maintenance and technical support services promote continued availability of communications technology for daily operations.